Friday, January 30, 2009

Genesis

As I go through life I begin to appreciate the history of what has led us or myself to this point where we are now. A lot has happened before me and you who is reading this. Of course we all want to make some sort of difference in the world or leave something behind that people will remember us for when we are gone. Of course we are not the first to feel this way... Many people have made a difference in our community or have left relics behind that have probably been looked over or forgotten with time. We'll I've decided to look for these things via my camera and write about them. I hope to find some cool things throughout my town of Fresno and hopefully shed some light on them so that they can be appreciated.

Lets see how this goes . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment